Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas in Photos

We had a lovely holiday.  Just lovely.  I worked right up until the 23rd in the store in Creemore, so chilling out as of the 24th felt good.  OK, honestly, it was late afternoon on the 24th when we finally sat down and relaxed, but as of then it was solid!  We drove to London yesterday to hang with my brother and Mom and the neice and nephews, and we'll head home tomorrow to see just how much snow needs to be shovelled! I have another week off with the kids, which I am very much looking forward to.

So here is our Christmas (so far) in photos.  Hope yours was as lovely as ours!

An early Christmas present from Kelly.


Christmas Lasagne
 
Tracking Santa on Norad


Silent Night, indeed (Corbie crashes at 5:30 on Christmas Eve!)
  
Bright and shiney on Christmas Morning.

Christmas Dinner in the sunroom! (We love our sunroom!)  
Lego Mania at my Brother's house. (One of 4 sets being built at the table!)
 
 Happy Holidays to you all, my friends!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment